Saturday, November 22, 1986 [diary fragment]

I watched Young Bobby Kennedy, a documentary, in the morning. They put it on because it was the JFK death anniversary, I guess.
I'm always surprised that one of the Kennedy kids wouldn't want to know what really happened, who really killed JFK and Bobby Kennedy. you'd think Caroline would get interested and say, "I don't care if I get killed, I want to know."
Went to Doyles and then to Sotheby's and got catalogues (cabs $4 $5). This is right before they closed. And they told me there that I'd just done very well. The Soup number two went pretty high at $6,600. I forgot we'd sent Jay to bid on Ladies and Gentlemen, a set of those, and some Flowers. Jasper's Numbers set went for $140,000
[...]...

Warhol, A. (1989). The Andy Warhol Diaries (P. Hackett, Ed.). Pg. 776. New York: Warner Books.