Thursday, November 28, 1985

Victor called and said that Halston was inviting me for Thanksgiving dinner, and that he had a possible portrait coming. And I called Paige and she picked me up and went over to Halston's and Jane Holzer was there and Bianca was looking soulful on her crutches, I told her about Dr. Li because she's going to a homeopathic thing and they can be dangerous if it's not the right one.
     And then this lady was there and she said she had a check in her bag for $999 million to give to Revlon. She said she'd been meeting with lawyers all day and we said how could you get them on Thanksgiving, and she said, "Money talks."
     Halston always has the best mince pie with a circle in the center--I don't know where he gets it. Nobody every eats it, and he's the one who likes it but he doesn't eat it, either. Then Paige walked me home and I watched TV. 
     

Warhol, A. (1989). The Andy Warhol Diaries (P. Hackett, Ed.). Pg. 695-696. New York: Warner Books.