Thursday, April 4, 1985 -- Los Angeles

Went to The Love Boat just to drop off some posters, the Indian posters, because there's a lot of people I'd missed when I gave them out the day before, and I could tell who they were because they stopped speaking to me, they thought I'd passed over them.
     Then we went back to the hotel to meet Lana. And she was adorable to me. She was tipsy and it was like a whole different person. I closed my eyes and it was like being with Paulette, that kind of attitude. She said, "Give me a kiss." And Lana does crystals, too. And she had a cracked rib which she blamed on a Nolan Miller dress she had that made her trip, but I think she must have been drunk. She wears a little quarter-inch cross.
     Oh, and on The Love Boat the last day, Andy Griffith suddenly got really happy, very friendly to everybody, and nobody could figure it out after he'd been so bitter all week. He must've had a drink.

Warhol, A. (1989). The Andy Warhol Diaries (P. Hackett, Ed.). Pg. 640. New York: Warner Books.